Tuesday 7 February 2017

Paul & Joe Summer 2017 15th Anniversary Collection

Paul & Joe goes for more kooky feline madness in its upcoming 15th Anniversary Makeup Collection (9500yen) launching on 7 April in Japan. The set includes six cat-shaped face and eye colours, a lipstick and a metal tin that can house three of the face colours plus the lipstick. Pics by Osadanna.

The set is a pass for me as I just don't see myself having the luxury of time to faff around with those dinky little cats. The recycled cat and chrysanthemum prints are also a bit of a bore.


There will also be a new Sun Protection Gel Milk SPF50+ PA++++ and Sun Cream SPF10 PA+ (2800yen, 75g) launching on the same date.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I'm eyeing on the makeup pouch only cause anything with cats it screams to me. Thanks for posting this.