Tuesday 21 September 2010

New Look Heels

My shoe closet is already bursting at the seams so I've been refraining from buying any more shoes for several months. These days, I am in my Geox ballet flats 95% of the time anyway. Still, I couldn't resist this pair of cutout ribbon heels that I chanced across at New Look in 313@ Somerset over the weekend.

Available in dusky pink and grey, this was quite affordable at just S$49.90, plus there was a 10% discount for Citibank cardholders. (It costs £22.99 on Newlook.com.)

Love the contrasting mix of textures.

Fancy some praise from your shoes before you step out the door?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

gosh!!! gorgeous pair!!! I don't think I can last long with heels like this hahaha

Anonymous said...

unless one drives, i find it really difficult to get around in shoes like these... even if they fit well, the peeptoe in front tends to widen with just a few wear and all the 'holes' making feet vulnerable to slipping and the heels on top of them... maybe it's just me! --stella

AhCapp said...

Pretty shoes! :)) i love the dusty pink colour.

I'm too tall for heels! I hate to be taller than my fridge! ;)

But I love New Look because they have size41 for my big feet :)))

Anonymous said...

Is it comfortable? I tried on a few pairs of New Look heels before but I find them quite wobbly and unsteady.

Furry Guy! said...

Those are gorgeous!!!!

ashura said...

Very nice heels, but are they comfortable? esp at the ball of the feet?

Haru said...

hi ashura,
I haven't worn the shoes out yet but they felt quite comfortable and steady when I tried them on in the store.

Ninni said...

Lovely lovely lovely!

Ivy Low said...

Iris, this is really pretty....do a outfit of the day with the shoes k?

Kas said...

I Like these! I dun call this colour dusky pink - I call it onion skin :P

Jess said...

Gorgeous heels! I love the color a lot!