Saturday 9 January 2010

Steady x InRed

After the huge success of Steady's collaboration lunch tote with agnes b. in its September 2009 issue, Steady will release a white version of the tote with its March 2010 issue. The canvas tote measures 18x31.5x11cm. In addition to the plastic heart charm, this includes a detachable card case. Due out on 6 February in Japan. To be honest, I haven't used the black tote at all since I got it as it's too small to be useful to me but still, it'd be nice to have a pair of these :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey any idea when will the march 2010 issue of steady mag be avail in sg ? at kino?

Haru said...

Kino's air shipment days are usually the Wednesday and Friday of each week (this may vary depending on the public holidays in Japan) so best to check directly with Kino at the start of the week of release.

Candygal's Precious Box!! said...

Haru, thanks for sharing! I already reserved my copy with Kino KL today!